Saturday, April 7, 2012

On my Wishlist a Weekly meme by bookchickcity

On My Wishlist is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City that runs every Saturday. It's a place where you can put up all the books you're desperate to read, but haven't actually bought them yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. And, even better, everyone can join in with too, because there's a Mr Linky so you can put your post up. All you have to do is click on the link below:





I haven't been writing or reading for a while. so many personal things have been going on in my life lately. A death in the family, my health, and other issues. But, I made a promise to myself to try to get back to my writing and reading and get back to doing things that are important to me. 

So The books on my wishlist to read: 


I know it's an old book and I've had it for ages but never seem to get around to reading it. Soon I hope.


I want to see the movie and read the book. It's been on my wishlist even before they made the movie so now is probably the best time for me to read it.









No comments:

Post a Comment