Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Review- The SITS girls e-book

In honor of Sits having there birthday party this week they are giving away tons of great prizes they are also giving away there e-book on how to be a better blogger and get the word out about your blog. It's free so you really have nothing to lose by checking it out. You can find it here to download.

The SITS girls free e-book 

It is a short book I read it in a few minutes but I wasn't expecting anything long since it's free. It gives some good but short tips. Most of the things it talks about I've heard of before like networking using facebook and twitter for your blog.

Adding ads to your blog and joining as an affiliate and post banner ads or button and text ads to your blog to promote your affiliate links.

Even though it's short and most the information I already knew since it's free it's still worth reading especially if you are just starting out in the blogging world. It's a good book to help you get started in blogging but if you are advanced in blogging it will probably be a simple read and all things you've heard of before.

No comments:

Post a Comment