Thursday, July 14, 2011

RFW Surrender


I surrender to his warm embrace
I surrender to his sweet kisses
All the tender moments I  surrender to
I surrender to my racing heart beat when he is near me
I surrender to his loving arms
I surrender my heart to him
I surrender everything that I am
It is because of him
So I surrender it all to my dear sweet man

11 comments:

  1. Ah...There's nothing like sweet surrender:-)

    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; I take it she has surrendered to love, passion, and a lifetime of possession. Intriguing.

    ..........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Lovely piece, and great dedication to a lover! ;)

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely poem and use of the theme. I like this especially
    'I surrender to my racing heart beat when he is near me' :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those thoughts rolled through my mind with fluidity...very nice feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping he's worth all that surrender! (He IS sweet, at least!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful thing to be able to trust so deeply and surrender everything you are. Nicely written!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments and to everyone who read my poem.

    ReplyDelete